Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Regular Dental Check-ups to monitor and detect potential problems and maintain good oral health and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected, damaged, tooth
- Endodontic Retreatment to save failed endodontically treated teeth or continued pain
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today. Implants provide a strong foundation for permanent or removable replacement teeth that are made to match the look and shape of your natural teeth.
Ask Dr. Muro about the great benefits of having an implant. Free Consultation!
Teeth whitening; to brighten a faded or discolored smile take advantage of our specials!
Call us today to schedule your appointment!
Custom made full and partial dentures to help you smile again.
Surgical extractions including impacted wisdom teeth.
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.